4) “Welcome to the new connection wizard” click
5) Click “set up an advanced connection” and next
6) Click “connect directly to another computer” and
7) Click “Host” and next
8) Select the “Communication Port” that your
Bluetooth is connected to and click next. You might
have to play around with this later to make sure you
selected the right com port.
9) Select the users who are allowed to connect. (ie
Administrator, and or the name you are logged in
10) Click Finish.
11) Now when viewing network connections, under
“Incoming”, right click the new connection you just
created and select properties.
12) Under the general tab, make sure the following 2
check boxes are checked:
a) “Allow others to make private connections to my
computer by tunneling through the internet or other
b) “Show icon in notification area when connected”.
13) Also under the general tab, click properties and
make sure port speed is set to 115200.
14) Under the Users tab, make sure that the “always
allow connected devices such as palmtop computers to
connect without providing a password.” box is
15) Turn off all firewall programs. If using XP
Service pack to firewall, go to control panel and
16) Go to your Bluetooth taskbar icon that should
already be set up on your computer and select quick
connect, Bluetooth serial port, and select your
device. Obviously your phone’s Bluetooth should be
turned on at this point. Your phone should ask you
if you want to connect, select yes.
17) From the main screen of your phone, enter
#*536963# and you should see on your screen “Serial
JAVA others disable”
18) Press the “C” button on your phone to take you
back to the main menu, then enter #*5737425#. Then
select “PPP UP”, then select “Bluetooth. Now leave
your phone in the current menu it is in for now.
19) You should then see a connection box appear in
your taskbar that will say “Unauthenticated User”
when you put your mouse over it. If it does not
appear, then something is wrong and do not bother
continuing with the following instructions.
20) Next on your computer, open the Java Uploader
program (available here) and add the java game you
want to send to your phone to the program.
Note, you should have the .jad and .jar files for
the game in the same directory before you add it.
21) Once the java game is waiting in the Java
Uploader program, go back to your phone and select
“Serial Download”. You should see the clown in the
box and the game being uploaded to your phone.
22) That’s all! You should have a new game on your
phone. To upload more games, disconnect the
display on your taskbar, turn your phone off and on
and start all over again from steps 16 to 21
Tricks, Techniques, Problems, Solutions, Mobiles, How To
Use Secrect Tricks On Symbian Mobiles, Alcatel, Bosch,
NEC-N343, Nokia Secrets, gsmcodes, mitsubishi secrets,
sagem secrets, siemens secrets, sony ericsson secrets,
sony secrets, Philips-Fsmobilez.com, Panasoni, Motrolla,
Lg, Dancall, HageNukphilips secrets, Samsung.Tips and
Tricks for Mobile Phones. Advice for changes on your
symbian Mobiles, Most of the tips and tricks you need to
know about Mobile Phones , Tips, Tricks, Techniques,
Problems, Solutions, Mobiles, How To Use Secrect Tricks On