many times when you try to connect your nokia phone to
nokia pc suite via bluetooth, on your computer but it does
not connect and even after trying so many times it does
not connect at all.
But this problem may not occur every time, so in order to
avoid this connectivity problem you can configure your
phone to be automatically connected to your nokia pc suite
installed at your computer.
Follow the steps given below for the automatic connection
your nokia phone to pc suite:
1. First activate or switch on the bluetooth on your
2. Now start your pc suite at your computer with bluetooth
dongle connected at the usb port.
3. In nokia pc suite click on manage connections and
connect your phone.
4. After connecting set your computer as authorized
connection or in other words you can set allow auto
connection no confirmation option as yes.
For Example: Nokia 5300 (s40)
1. Open bluetooth menu via settings>>connectivity>>paired
2. Click options and select pair a new device.
3. Search for your computer and select it and go to
options>>Auto-conn., no conf. now select yes.
4. Exit from bluetooth options and you are done.
Next time when you open nokia pc suite and switch on
bluetooth on your nokia phone they will get automatically
connected in seconds.
Still if you are not able to configure your nokia phone
for automatic connection leave your comments with your
Tricks, Techniques, Problems, Solutions, Mobiles, How To
Use Secrect Tricks On Symbian Mobiles, Alcatel, Bosch,
NEC-N343, Nokia Secrets, gsmcodes, mitsubishi secrets,
sagem secrets, siemens secrets, sony ericsson secrets,
sony secrets, Philips-Fsmobilez.com, Panasoni, Motrolla,
Lg, Dancall, HageNukphilips secrets, Samsung.Tips and
Tricks for Mobile Phones. Advice for changes on your
symbian Mobiles, Most of the tips and tricks you need to
know about Mobile Phones , Tips, Tricks, Techniques,
Problems, Solutions, Mobiles, How To Use Secrect Tricks On